President Barack Obama!
Cries of jubilation!
Endless high-fives!
Big, worldly sigh of relief!
Cries of jubilation!
Endless high-fives!
Big, worldly sigh of relief!
Blood, sweat, tears!
But, then I got to reading the results of our ballot initiatives. OUCH! I guess when the People don't really understand an issue they're voting on, their default vote is "yes", which makes no sense to me. Anyway, looking down the line of results, all initiatives were passed overwhelmingly. Yesterday, the majority of Arkansan voters allowed, or, have taken away the privilege of unmarried couples, single persons, or homosexuals to foster or adopt children. Also, now, we are allowed a lottery. Also, our state Legislature will now meet annually instead of bi-annually, which means these Legislators will spend more time here in the Capitol city & less time back home with their constituents. OOPS.
I'm sorry for being so somber, but this is serious! Well, what are your thoughts? Like Rachel Maddow, I think I need to be "talked down".
Here are photos from last night's Big Whoopeee!:




Muchos gracias to Heather & Zach for hosting the watch party at their lovely home.
I'm sorry for being so somber, but this is serious! Well, what are your thoughts? Like Rachel Maddow, I think I need to be "talked down".
Here are photos from last night's Big Whoopeee!:




Muchos gracias to Heather & Zach for hosting the watch party at their lovely home.
1 comment:
I N C R E D I B L E
Hail to the Chief!
Post a Comment